Projects with Ongoing Consultant Selection
This supports activities to determine project viability and the appropriate implementation strategy, and subsequently manage the bid process efficiently.
Scope of Services
- Preparation of feasibility study and project structuring
- Management of the PPP bidding process
- Assistance until financial close is obtained
Ongoing Project Preparation and Transaction Support Selection
- Assistance in the Competitive Challenge Management of Unsolicited Proposals for Davao Sasa and General Santos Ports Projects
The following are the recipients (lead firms) of the Request for Proposals:
- CPCS Transcom Limited
- Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu India LLP
- Ernst & Young Solutions LLP
- Feedback Infra Private Limited
- International Technical Assistance Consultants (ITAC)
- Isla Lipana & Co.
- Jones Day
- KPMG Service Pte. Ltd.
- CMS Cameron McKenna Nabarro Olswang (Singapore)
- RebelGroup International BV
- W.S. Atkins International Limited
This supports activities to ensure probity, fairness, accountability, and transparency in the bid process.
Scope of Services
- Review of bid documentation and procurement process
- Provision of independent assessment on the bid process and advisory on possible probity issues
- Preparation of a Probity Plan, Observation Reports, and Probity Reports
There are no projects with ongoing probity advisory selection
This supports activities to monitor and ensure conformance with agreed project standards and/or specification during the construction phase of the Project.
Scope of Services
- Provision of appropriate documentation including Monthly Monitoring Plans using appropriate templates, Evaluation Mechanisms and Reporting Formats
- Strict adherence to timeliness and quality
- Proactive management and engagement to assist the IAs to minimize and manage construction risks
- Assurance to the stakeholders that the monitoring process and periodic review checks provide the optimal structure to closely follow the construction plan as envisaged in the Concession Agreement (CA)
- Review of the design and construction deliverables of the Concessionaire under a CA.
There are no projects with ongoing independent consultant selection.
For Consultant Selection
- Operation and Maintenance (O&M) of Philippine General Hospital (PGH) in Diliman Project
- Cultural Center of the Philippines (CCP) Asset Development Project
- University of the Philippines-Los Banos (UPLB) Agro-Industrial and Information Technology Parks Project
- There are no projects that are for probity advisory selection
There are no projects with ongoing Implementation Monitoring selection
The Philippine Public–Private Partnership (PPP) Center calls for submissions of expressions of interest by eligible consultants to pre-qualify for a panel of firms to be retained on non-committal basis for 2 years to support preparation and transaction of PPP projects. Financing of the consultants selected from the panel for a PPP project preparation and transaction assignment will be thru the Project Development and Monitoring Facility administered by the PPP Center.
For pre-qualification to the Panel of Consultants for Resilient PPP Projects of Local Implementing Agencies, details are available at https://selfservice.adb.org/OA_HTML/adb/xxcrs/jsp/ADBCsrnFwd.jsp?sel=153040.
- Request for Expressions of Interest – Panel of Independent Consultants (May 10 2016)
- Request for Expressions of Interest – Panel of Probity Advisors (May 5, 2016)
- Request for Expressions of Interest – Panel of Project Preparation and Transaction Advisory Consultants (May 2, 2016)
- Request for Expressions of Interest – Empanelment of Project Preparation and Transaction Support Consultants under IDC (January 2014)
- Request for Expressions of Interest – Prequalification of Consulting Firms for Updating of Panel of Transaction Advisors under IDC for Preparation of PPP Projects (February 2012)
- Request for Expressions of Interest – Panel of Firms for PPP Projects Development (August 2011)