The Project aims to provide a comprehensive water supply system to meet the demand for good quality and sufficient water supply, and an operation capable of providing Level III service to its service area on a 24/7 basis, i.e. continuous water service without interruption. The Project shall involve:
- Sourcing of bulk water supply from Lake Danao and other possible sources, including the Inawasan River;
- Construction of a water supply facility and its ancillary appurtenances, which shall include additional construction of reservoir and new pipeline from bulk water to augment interconnection of existing pipelines;
- Establishment of clarifier and filtration gallery to improve the quality of water supply;
- Assessment of hydropower generation potential from the Project’s water sources and its system capacity to determine the electricity requirement that will be utilized to augment the power supply needed for the operation of the Project
- Upgrading of the 28 service areas with Level II systems to Level III system; and
- Operations and maintenance (O&M) of the entire water supply system covered by the Project.
We would like to invite firms to this informative half-day event on how they can participate in modernizing Ormoc City’s water supply infrastructure through public-private partnership (PPP).
- Meet the leaders of Ormoc who will present and provide and insights in investing in the city’s pipeline of PPP projects.
- Get overview of initial Project terms, structure and bid process.
- Provide suggestions for further refinement of the Terms of Reference of the public bidding.
If interested, please sign-up by clicking the Registration Form (Zoom) link below:
Kindly get in touch with our secretariat to confirm your conference slot: firstname.lastname@example.org, +63 915 2600617 (Krystel Robiso) or +63 917 8504114 (Oscar Gomez).