Republic of the Philippines

Public-Private Partnership Center

New Clark City – Mixed Use Industrial Real Estate Development

Project Brief
Implementing Agency

Bases Conversion and Development Authority

Project Description

The New Clark City (NCC), covering an area of approximately 9,450 hectares, has been master planned to transform the property into an airport-driven urban center targeting high-end IT enabled industries, aviation and logistics related enterprises, tourism and other sectors. The overall development concept for master plan (approved by the NEDA on August 6, 2013) is to maximize the natural assets of the site views and existing topography and bring value to the surrounding development. The first phase of the NCC development will provide a lifestyle and industrial components that combines natural living and lifestyle destination within a beautiful green setting. The development will include a wide range of housing, boutique condominiums, institution and university, research and development, BPO, Lifestyle Retail and Integrated Hotel and beautiful open spaces and amenities. The 288 hectare mixed-use industrial project of BCDA with Filinvest Inc. (FLI) is part of this initial phase.

The Phase 1 of the 288 hectare development consists of two distinct components: mixed-use development (i.e. residential, commercial, institutional) and industrial. Through public bidding, BCDA has selected the Filinvest Inc. as its strategic partner in the planning, development and management of the 288 hectare project area. The selection and award entitled FLI to 55% equity share in the Joint Venture Corporation to be formed and established with BCDA, which holds the remaining 45%, for the purpose of developing and implementing the Project.

Estimated Project Cost During Approval

Php 308.60 Million

Procurement Mode


Contractual Scheme

RA 7227 (Bases Conversion and Development Act)

Contract Term

50 years

Implementation Mode





Property Development

Private Proponent

Filinvest Land, Inc.


Under construction.

Site development for construction for Phase 1 is 100% completed as of September 2020; Ongoing activities for negotiation of prospective locators and investors.

Phase 2 and 3 are currently under discussion.

    Project Monitoring Officer, PPP Center
    (+632) 8709.4146 local 5207