Call for Participants: Market Sounding Webinar for NEDA sa Makati Property Redevelopment Project
July 8, 2021
The National Economic and Development Authority (NEDA) and Public-Private Partnership (PPP) Center, with the support of Sycip Gorres Velayo & Co. (SGV) through the Project Development and Monitoring Facility, is developing the NEDA sa Makati Property Redevelopment Project (the “Project”). The Project involves the design, financing, construction, operations and maintenance of a new world-class, green-design and disaster-resilient building suitable for work and other uses which will serve as venue for efficient delivery of public service.
The objectives of the project are as follows:
- address the space requirements of NEDA-Central Office in Pasig City and its attached agencies through the provision of office space and amenities for regular business operations;
- provide space allocations for conferences/seminars/trainings and meeting rooms;
- provide spaces for lease for both private sector and government agencies alike;
- generate savings from the lease of venues for events hosted by NEDA as the primary development planning agency, such as international/regional conferences, stakeholder consultations, planning workshops, and capacity building seminars; and
- maximize the value of idle land.
July 12, 2021 at 10:00am - 12:00pm
Online (Zoom & Facebook Live)