Joint Press Release
Department of Education (DepEd),
Department of Finance – Bureau of Local Government Finance (DOF-BLGF),
Department of Transportation and Communications (DOTC),
Department of Social Welfare and Development (DSWD),
Public-Private Partnership Center of the Philippines (PPPC),
Gov’t has received 38,000 applications for 3,800 job vacancies since May 2015
Five new government agencies have partnered with job matching startup Kalibrr to democratize hiring by widening their recruitment net and marketing reach, through a Memorandum of Agreement (MOA) Signing on December 21, 2015 hosted by the Department of Education (DepEd).
These five new agencies–DepEd, DOF-BLGF, DOTC, DSWD, and PPPC–are the second batch of agencies to sign agreements with Kalibrr and Bagumbayani. The first batch of five agencies signed on August 27, 2015: the Department of Finance (DOF), the Bureau of Internal Revenue (BIR), the Department of Budget and Management (DBM), the Department of Tourism (DOT), and the Civil Service Commission (CSC). This makes a total of ten agencies that have signed up for the partnership.
The Government-Kalibrr-Bagumbayani partnership launched pilot runs in May 2015 and formalized the agreement in August 2015 and December 2015. Since then, the partnership for the 10 partner agencies has generated 38,220 applications for 3,807 job vacancies, making government job vacancies more than 10 times oversubscribed. As of December, at least 779 applicants are now scheduled for examinations, 94 applicants are scheduled for Selection Board approval, and at least 25 people have already been hired through the partnership.
Representatives from five government agencies attended the Ceremonial MOA Signing with Kalibrr Chief Executive Officer and Co-Founder Paul V. Rivera: PPPC Executive Director Cosette V. Canilao, BLGF OIC Executive Director Jocelyn T. Pendon, DepEd Undersecretary Rizalino D. Rivera, DSWD Undersecretary Angelita Y. Gregorio-Medel, and DOTC Undersecretary Rene K. Limcaoco. Members from the Bagumbayani Initiative, a group of young public servants who helped forge the partnership aiming to match jobs and sustain communities of hope and integrity in the civil service, were also present in the event. Under the MOA, Kalibrr will provide premium features and services to host government postings and requirements free of charge for one year.
- You can learn more about the jobs by reading stories and testimonials from real civil servants via:
You can apply to government jobs through the following links:
- General Government job dashboard – kalibrr.com/discover/industry/govph
- DepEd – https://www.kalibrr.com/c/department-of-education-2/jobs
- BLGF – https://www.kalibrr.com/c/department-of-finance-blgf/jobs
- PPP Center – https://www.kalibrr.com/c/public-private-partnership-center-of-the-philippines/jobs
- DOTC – https://www.kalibrr.com/c/dotc-npmo/jobs
- DSWD – https://www.kalibrr.com/c/dswd/jobs
- DBM – https://www.kalibrr.com/c/department-of-budget-and-management/jobs
- DOF – https://www.kalibrr.com/c/department-of-finance/jobs
- BIR – https://www.kalibrr.com/c/bureau-of-internal-revenue/jobs
- CSC – https://www.kalibrr.com/c/civil-service-commision/jobs
- DOT – https://www.kalibrr.com/c/department-of-tourism/jobs