Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or degree with major in Accounting
With demonstrated knowledge, experience, and skills in government accounting system and cashiering
Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepare Advice/Authority to Debit Account (ADA) to the Land Bank of the Philippines for approved disbursement vouchers and prepares check.
- Prepare monthly reports on checks issued, report of disbursements, report of ADA issued, unreleased checks issued and accountability for accountable forms.
- Handle petty cash fund of the office.
- Prepare payroll register to LBP WINACIC DES for regular payroll and other special payroll.
- Monitor Notice of Cash Allocation (NCA) balances.
- Facilitate request for bonding or cancellation of bonds of accountable officers.
- Handle special cash advances for employees’ allowances, training, meetings, and other MOOE.
- Record/update Cash Disbursement Record, and Cash Receipts Record.