Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
With demonstrated experience and skills in government accounting system
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop and recommend plans and programs to improve accounting procedures.
- Devise, install, and implement the operation of an accounting system by applying established accounting principles consistent with rules and procedures.
- Prepare computation of compensation, benefits and accountabilities for the generation of general payroll, first/last salary and benefits of employees.
- Prepare remittance list, payment forms, and other related reports for submission to the following: GSIS, HDMF, PHIC, and other institutions.
- Monitor cash advances and prepare status report.
- Review liquidation reports and supporting documents to ascertain completeness and accuracy of computation and preparation of Order of Payment.
- Prepare Journal Entry Vouchers of financial transactions of all funds maintained by the PPPC.
- Maintain subsidiary ledger of all accounts.
- Maintain Property, Plant and Equipment Inventory Schedule
- Maintain Supplies and Semi-Expendable Inventory Schedule
- Perform other related tasks as maybe assigned by the supervisor from time to time.