Public-Private Partnership Strategic Support Fund (PPPSSF)
The PPPSSP may be used for the following purposes:
1. Right of way acquisition and related costs (including resettlement), government counterpart to be used for the construction and other costs of a PPP project, provided these do not exceed 50% of total project cost, and other related costs for potential and actual PPP projects identified by the Department.
2. Costs of designing, building, and otherwise delivering any part of a PPP project which government decides to retain responsibility for. This include public infrastructure such as rural and access roads, utilities, and other support facilities required for a PPP project to be viable.
Project Development and Monitoring Facility (PDMF)
Consistent with the PDMF Guidelines, the Fund shall only be used for the following:
- Preparation of pre-feasibility study and feasibility study;
- Project structuring;
- Preparation of Bid Documents and Draft Contracts;
- Transaction Advisory;
- Assistance in the tendering process including bid evaluation and award;
- Activities to determine the feasibility and viability of the potential PPP project;
- Preparation of various project documents as required for approval of the NEDA-ICC and other approving bodies and;
- Hiring of consultants and advisors to assist the IA in various aspects of the project preparation.
View and Download the full text of the National Budget Circular No. 538